Meteorological Research and Development
at the Central Weather Bureau
The Central Weather Bureau
the Meteorological Research & Development Center in 1983 as a mission oriented group
for the development of numerical weather prediction. The center is founded officially in
1987 under the headquater of the Central Weather Bureau (CWB).
- Research and development of the meteorological technology.
- Long-term planning of the meteorological research programs.
- Administration and reviewing of meteorological research programs.
- Planning and helding of meteorological conferences of CWB.
- Communication and techonology transfer with international meteorological centers and
- Personnel training and education.
Major Research Activities / Results